Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

Spoiler Alert - Dancing with the Stars
Harry Speaks!
Hey Mr. DJ....
Offering More Than Just Lawyerly Advice
Oh McDreamy!

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Thursday, September 28, 2006

From the "Why Are They Still Famous?" Newsdesk

Sadly, I have to admit that I am huge fan of ABC's The Bachelor. After putting in so many hours watching it, from its very first episode in 2002 until last season's debacle in Paris, I just feel obligated to keep watching. Many people have seen the light and stopped watching the show years ago. So, I couldn't help but share this little piece of gossip reported by E! Online reporter Korbi Ghosh. It was revealed during Kristin Veitch's weekly chat:

From grace: Anything on the new Bachelor?

Korbi Ghosh: Gotta step in here for K.V., 'cause K.G. has some craziness to share! On Friday, I stopped at Urth Caffé to have lunch...and whom did I find myself sitting next to but Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice, the girl he picked on The Bachelor? What are the chances?! And what did I overhear?! They were freakin' breaking up! I couldn't believe my ears. Basically, it sounded like Sarah is ready to start planning a wedding, but Charlie isn't. In fact, I heard him say he isn't ready to even think about getting married. He was very sweet and kept apologizing to her. They were very quiet and seemed sad. Looks like the end is near for yet another Bachelor duo...

There's no news from either Charlie or Sarah on this piece of gossip. Although, I think most people break up at least once during a relationship, so maybe there's hope that they will make it. See how the show has brainwashed me? I am looking forward to the next season, too! Darn it, there I go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home