Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

Life Imitates Art
Four More Years of Desperate Housewives
Suri Spotting
NNNOOO!
Just When We Thought He Was the Hero...
Sadie and Lorenzo Update
Update on The Biggest Loser
Patti LuPone to Guest on Ugly Betty
Meredith Baxter Returns to Small Screen
New Reality Show in the Works

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Pam Anderson Talk to OK! Magazine

The folks at OK! Magazine spirited actress Pam Anderson away to the Fairmont Mayakoba resort in Cancun to do an exclusive interview with her. Seriously, I want someone to take me to a fancy schmancy resort just to talk to me. Not bad!

She has just finished shooting a movie with Denise Richards, Blonde and Blonder, and she is in the midst of developing a television series with the former producers from Baywatch. Not busy enough, she is also launching a men's fragrance. Here's a bit of what she had to say. If you want to read the rest, you'll have to go buy the magazine.

How are you feeling after a bumpy few months?
I finally feel over the hump. I'm fine and happy. It's been a crazy year, and I made some decisions I'm still paying for. But life goes on, and I have no regrets. I can't believe what happened.

You mean about your recent divorce?
It's been up and down, but I am trying to put it behind me now. It's funny how a friendship can last forever, but the moment you throw sex into it, then there is ownership, and if the relationship finishes, you're the enemy. Why is that? I just don't understand the anger. It got irrational all of a sudden, and it's unsettling. It hurts because I care about him, and I'm worried.

Are you dating?
I have met some very interesting men. I am just not ready. I prefer what I know, so I tend to recycle boyfriends! I am sure that is confusing as hell.

And you've been seen with Kelly Slater...
Oh, dear, have I? I totally adore him, and he has always been there for us.

Your OK! shoot in Cancun is 12 years to the day you got married to Tommy - isn't that odd?
Yes, I can't believe it! This is the day I got married! It brings everything flooding back. We really were in love. It really brought me back to that great, over-the-top "in love" feeling. Tommy almost came to see me. That could have been dangerous!

It does seem that you are never really over Tommy.
We have kids - it'll never be over. Tommy and I have always been in love, though it has traveled different levels. It's a different kind of love. I know I will care for him forever, and the feeling is mutual. We'll never be alone because we have each other.

Any fun projects coming up?
I am developing a new TV series on the beach with the producers of Baywatch. The working title is Malibu - it's The Flamingo Kid meets Baywatch. We start shooting this summer. And I'm starting a column in OK! magazine. I am excited.

And you're launching a new fragrance campaign?
I'm working on a fun, sexy campaign for a men's fragrance. I also came up with the idea of doing one for women called Scuzzi. Every time you squirt some, it makes a fart noise! But I don't think we're going that way.

What was it like vacationing at the Fairmont Mayakoba?
It was lovely. Next time, I am bringing my kids, who are avid golfers. I'm proud of myself - I was here for four days and didn't get married [laughs].

Photo from Pam's website.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home