Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

Leah Remini Sounds Off on the End of King Of Queens
It's Official: The Oldest Hanson Brother is a Daddy
Danny Bonaduce ... And They Said It Wouldn't Last
What's Up with Fall Out Boy?
Adam Sandler's Next Movie
Leslie Bibb Heading for TV
Now Kirstie Alley Comes Back to TV
Julianna Marguiles Back to TV
Kelsey Grammer and Patricia Heaton to Work Together
Newsstand Friday: In Touch Weekly

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Monday, April 16, 2007

Bachelor Castoff Interview: Alexis

In anticipation of another episode of ABC's The Bachelor tonight, I thought I would share yet another fun castoff interview. This time it's last week's loser, Alexis Young. You may recall her as the ultra-conservative attorney from Texas. Reality TV World chatted with her and here are a few choice excerpts:

On the effect of her conservative values:

"I'm not sure if [my conservative values] did [play a role in my elimination]. If it did, I'm glad because my goal in going to this show was to let him know as soon as possible what I wanted in a guy, what kind of girl I was," the 26-year-old Southlake, TX attorney told reporters during a Thursday conference call. "There was a lot of time I was able to speak to [Andy] that wasn't shown... I feel like I got to know him and he got to know me... the spark's not there, it's pretty simple."

On how the show was edited regarding her virginity:

"It really just defines that person when there are so many other qualities of that person. And that's one thing about TV that I really kept in mind, was that I needed to be careful about what I revealed, what I didn't, what I focused on; because you never know what part of your personality or actions are going to be highlighted and made out to be who you were," she said. "I think that they didn't show all the time I was laughing, goofing off and having fun with the girls. I mean I wasn't always quiet and shy... I got to know a lot of the girls and we had so much fun. I got to Andy also, and not all of our conversations were these very serious conversations."

On Andy:

He "seemed like a really nice guy and I was interested in getting to know him." Upon personally meeting him, Alexis said Andy "seemed kind of nervous" and had a "hard time kind of relaxing and being himself."

"He made sure to always compliment everyone and make sure everyone was having fun and nobody felt left out, which was a double-edged sword," she explained. "On one hand, it was one big happy family. On the other hand, you never knew if he was saying the same things to another girl that he just said to you."

On not getting a rose:

During the last rose ceremony, Alexis said she "wasn't disappointed" when Andy didn't call her name because "it became rapidly apparent we weren't the perfect match and I'm fine with that."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home