Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

It's Official: Eddie Murphy is Getting Hitched
It's Official: The Bachelorette Trista Sutter Has ...
Newsstand Friday: Entertainment Weekly
Newsstand Friday: Star Magazine
Newsstand Friday: In Touch Magazine
Newsstand Friday: Life and Style Magazine
Newsstand Friday: OK! Magazine
Newsstand Friday: US Magazine
Newsstand Friday: People Magazine
Hok Says Sayonara on So You Think You Can Dance

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Monday, July 30, 2007

Big Brother's Will Kirby Heading Back to TV

You may remember him as the Big Brother contestant you loved to hate, but whether or not you were a fan, you're going to see Will Kirby's mug back on TV. The good doctor is heading for Dr. 90210. He recently gave an interview to US magazine -- love him or hate him, he's certainly full of personality. The new season of the E! series Dr. 90210 premieres tonight at 10 p.m.


Online Videos by Veoh.com

Us: Explain the type of medicine you practice.
WK: I deal with facial aesthetics and do whatever is necessary to make people look younger - botox, chemical peels and other complexion enhancements. I try to give patients those pouty little smiles that Hollywood loves. We’re moving away from the trend of giant boobs and duck lips. Instead, we’re seeing smaller procedures more often, just to make people look younger, as opposed to large procedures once in a lifetime that make you look like a cartoon. I see a lot of celebrities and pseudo-celebrities and bring more B, C and D-listers to the stage as the show progresses.

Us: What makes this season different than those past?
WK: I bring a more youthful element to the show. A lot of the [featured] doctors tend to be concerned with things like how their kids are going to do in school and re-doing their kitchen…that’s great but that doesn’t have anything to do with my life. My life has a lot more to do with dating, having fun and partying in the Hollywood scene.

Us: How will this reality role be different from your time on Big Brother?
WK: I don’t define myself by that crappy reality show, I define myself by a brand new crappy reality show! [pauses] Just kidding. Big Brother is a competition, based on the way I play the game, and obviously I do it well because I was on for two seasons. I think there’s a correlation between manipulation and intelligence. I’m a great mental competitor, but the only correlation between that and my medical practice is that you have to be intelligent to win Big Brother and you have to be intelligent to be a physician.

Us: Do you plan to again assume the role of the reality contestant viewers love to hate?
WK: Let’s not kid ourselves here. I’m the most egotistical person I know, but I think it’s important to have a doctor who is very confident. I believe in the P.T. Barnum effect: say what you want, just spell my name right.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home