Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

Trump's Ratings Brainstorm Gets a No-Go from Ro
It's Official: Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn ...
It's Official: Mandy Patinkin Closes Door to Crimi...
Posh Spice Really HAS a Personality!
Newsstand Friday: TV Guide Magazine
Newsstand Friday: Life and Style Weekly
Newsstand Friday: In Touch Weekly Magazine
Newsstand Friday: Star Magazine
Newsstand Friday: US Magazine
Newsstand Friday: People Magazine

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First Big Brother Cast-Off Speaks

Carol Journey has the distinct honor of being the first houseguest to leave the Big Brother 8 house, and she is quite happy about it, surprisingly enough. TV Guide recently sat down with her to get the behind-the-scenes dish on her very-short experience.

TVGuide.com: You seemed to know that you'd be evicted.
Carol Journey: I made it very clear that I wanted to go home, that it wasn't necessarily my cup of tea. I'm excited to go home. I'm... pretty thrilled, actually.

TVGuide.com: When you heard that some houseguests would be living with people from their past, were you shocked to see Jessica walking down those stairs?
Carol: I thought it had to be a joke. I honestly thought that our fight from eighth grade, when we were 13 years old, was just so petty and minuscule that it was nothing like the conflicts between the other houseguests. I was very surprised to see her.

TVGuide.com: Jessica said that it all started over a $5 loan.
Carol: She is so full of it, I can't even handle it. I don't remember what the conflict was about, but I doubt that $5 would ruin a three-year friendship and cause me not to talk to a person for seven years. I did not hold on to this at all, but she's obviously still holding a grudge.

TVGuide.com: She's got quite a grating voice.
Carol: I'm glad somebody else noticed that besides me. She's always sounded like the ditz.

TVGuide.com: But on to the other houseguests: What's up with Jen and those "Jenius" T-shirts?
Carol: You can't take her seriously. It's more of a joke. I found it very humorous. I'm not gonna lie — the first few days I found her hard to swallow, but as I got to know her, she was a great girl. [Jen's was the one vote cast for Amber, to keep Carol in the house.] I'm glad she won HoH; I hope she kicks ass.

TVGuide.com: Who do you want her to put up?
Carol: Jessica and Daniele. [Update: At the nomination ceremony on Sunday, Jen put Daniele and her father, Dick, on the block.] Daniele was two-faced throughout the whole process, very much like Jessica; I think that's why the two of them got along so well. Daniele is not a very nice person, to be quite honest. You'll see it. It'll come out, I promise.

TVGuide.com: So is Nick going to hook up with someone?
Carol: Nick is the Casanova. I could see him and Daniele hooking up within a few weeks. But I don't think any of the other girls are dumb enough to fall for it.

TVGuide.com: But Daniele has a boyfriend back home.
Carol: I still think they're gonna hook up. I mean, Daniele "talks" about having a boyfriend, but for someone with a boyfriend [she and Nick] got really close and personal. I feel bad for her boyfriend.

TVGuide.com: Did Amber cry all the time in front of you guys, or just in the confessionals?
Carol: Amber was quite the crier. She was scared and didn't want to go home; she didn't want to disappoint her family. I think it was genuine, all the crying, but it got a little excessive.

TVGuide.com: Any thoughts on Evil Dick?
Carol: Evil Dick was a good person to have debates and discussions with, but the vulgar and crude vocabulary was a little unnerving. He said things that I found... disturbing. And he revealed himself several times. But when he wasn't being disgusting and perverted, he was fun to talk to.

TVGuide.com: Did you have any inkling that Eric was "America's Player"?
Carol: What's America's Player?

TVGuide.com: America's voting online for him to accomplish different ­tasks. This is news to you?
Carol: Very much so. I don't know anything about it.

TVGuide.com: What's your impression of him?
Carol: I thought Eric was a pretty good guy, all in all. He was very entertaining. I think all of them are good people, but I'm afraid I'm going to see their true colors when I actually get to watch the show.

TVGuide.com: What did you take away from your brief time in the house?
Carol: I definitely had an eye-opening experience with the whole gay community. I'd never really learned anything about it before, but I learned a lot from Joe and Dustin. I took something out of my conversations with them — and they're two of the very few people I can say that about.

TVGuide.com: Who do you think will win?
Carol: It'll be between Kail and Mike... Kail because she's smart; she is playing the game in a fair, honest way, with integrity. She's not sacrificing her morals. And Mike is just too quiet to trust. I feel like he's got something brewing in there, just getting ready to come out.

TVGuide.com: Did you make any friendships that will last?
Carol: I can see myself staying in contact with Jen, Kail and Joe, maybe Eric and maybe Dustin.

TVGuide.com: But definitely not Jessica.
Carol: I have no intention of ever being friends with her. Not gonna happen. I can't even call her an acquaintance anymore.

TVGuide.com: She said maybe she'd see you at your reunion in 10 years....
Carol: Our reunion will be in seven years — that just shows how intelligent she is.

Photo from TV Guide.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home