Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

Donald Trump Is Being Sued
Lindsay Lohan Back Clubbing Already
Where are the Flip-Flops, Britney?
Update on The Bachelor's Sadie Murray
Don't F With Oprah
A Fishburne Baby on the Way
Extreme Makeover Doc Gets Engaged
House Stars Engaged
Cheryl Burke's Video Diary
Britney and Fed-Ex Agree on Something

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Monday, January 08, 2007

Angelina Jolie is Everywhere

First there was the interview in Vogue magazine, where she answered some very personal questions on her relationship with actor Brad Pitt. Now she is the newest cover girl for UK's edition of Elle magazine (February issue) and is leaving no stone underturned. Below are excerpts from the interview. Poor Jennifer.

On the different love she feels for her kids:
"I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her. I have to do the opposite from what I expected! I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this ... Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality ... I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

On Madonna’s adoption:
"That's a tough one ... I mean, I'm sure their hearts are in the right place. But the reality is, Malawi is a country ... Well, it's not on our list, because there's a very limited number of countries you can adopt from."

On Brad:
"... it's not just that Brad will travel and he loves kids; he's a thoughtful, intelligent man. When it comes to talking about something going on in the world and what we can do, his natural instinct is, 'How and when can we do that?'"

On how she hasn't changed Brad:
"We came together because we're similar. We didn't become similar after ... He's a really amazing father – he didn't just become that around me. You could say he changed me. I wasn't planning on getting pregnant. I'm the one that got knocked up! So if you look at it that way, it was me who had the reversal."

On wanting a big family:
"We definitely want a very big family. It might seem crazy to build it so quickly. But if we're going to have 10 kids, we'd like to raise them while we're young."

On where they want to live:
"We'd like to have a base in the States. I'd like a base somewhere else too. I'd love to send the kids to international school and live in the middle of nowhere in Africa or Asia, just coming in for work."

On Brad refusing to kiss her while she wore brown contacts to play Marianne Pearl:
"He says it's too weird."

Photo from US magazine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home