Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

It's Official: Trista & Ryan Sutter are Expecting!
What's Up With Last Season's Beauty and the Geek C...
Checking In With Survivor Alum, Jerri Manthey
Britney's Back in Rehab
What's Trista Sutter Been Up To?
Tiffani Thiessen Back on TV
Funnyman David Arquette is a Busy Guy
Cover Girl: Sandra Bullock on InStyle
Brit is F-ing Crazy
Ray Liotta is Naughty

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Nothing Like an Actress Whining to Start Your Day

Actress Michelle Rodriguez has it tough. Or so she thinks. The actress from Lost, Girlfight and The Fast and the Furious has a DUI or two on her record and as such, she's done a little time in the pen, and had to wear an ankle bracelet. In a recent posting from her on her website, she bemoans the fact that she has to wear the ankle bracelet. She even volunteered to stay in jail longer just to avoid the bracelet. While there may be flaws with the electronic device - it's simple. Don't break the law and you won't have to worry about it.

I get get bitch slapped by uncle sam again in hollywood. I do my time in L.A., i get out in a couple of hours because they only have room for real criminals like killers, drug dealers, and rapists. I pay fines, do my community service, and I get a sentence to wear a bracelet for three months. The bracelet is to detect liquor content in your sweat every half hour it takes a reading using some split fuel cell type technology. I go to get this thing put on and I realize this thing is like a freaking VCR, and why do they care If I drink, what am I gonna do, drink and walk over someone, I have no license. Anyway I put this contraption on and the second day the guy calls me and says you've got an alcohol reading. I was like, I haven't had any liquor. He's like, well you can't use listerine, no shampoo, or soap, or lotion, or perfume, with alcohol in it. I tried to get them to put me in jail but they had their mind set on this bracelet. So I go away to new york a couple of months ago and I get another reading, I'm like are you kidding me Im f-cking Fasting... I was on the cayenne peeper lemon water cleanse for four days straight, all I had in my system was lemon, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water... After about three readings from this thing I started to feel a bit like a pawn, I didn't like the Idea that I could do possible jail time for using the wrong shampoo, fasting out toxins, or having vanilla in my tea. I felt like a guinea pig for a new technology. I think that level of vigilance is great for alcoholics, druggies, and heroin addicts. Yet I felt for someone like me, who loves her life too much to f*ck it up for a sip of a beverage, this level of control just isn't necessary. Thank God I got to take it off for a month or so to go work on "Battle in Seattle". It felt so good to be out of the country. Yet soon I was back in L.A. and Back to the bull Sh*t, a year and a half after Hawaii, I'm still hearing about this looming shed skin of the past. Pretty primal mentality to live in what happened as if it still is.

I came up with the Idea of embracing the inevitable, with the hint of obvious irony. I decided on my trip to New York's fashion week to make a statement that I felt was necessary to express my truth. Hence the orwell 1984 reference in white out on the "Vigil Net Government Dog Tag'. What show better than Marc Jacobs. I feel good knowing that some people out there know what's really going on and maybe then at least have an idea where my insanity stems from. Life's a bitch and then I laugh. I just don't like being toyed with. I'm a full on believer that we create our own chaos, yet those that are strong will always get the shorter end of the stick, thats when i step back, weigh things, evaluate them, and stand stronger than I was before the storm. One things for sure I'll take FBI approved truth serum over a VCR Dog Tag any day of the week. I've got nothing to hide."


She's currently filming the movie Battle in Seattle.

Photo from her website.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home