Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

Bachelor Castoff Interview: Alexis
Leah Remini Sounds Off on the End of King Of Queens
It's Official: The Oldest Hanson Brother is a Daddy
Danny Bonaduce ... And They Said It Wouldn't Last
What's Up with Fall Out Boy?
Adam Sandler's Next Movie
Leslie Bibb Heading for TV
Now Kirstie Alley Comes Back to TV
Julianna Marguiles Back to TV
Kelsey Grammer and Patricia Heaton to Work Together

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Monday, April 16, 2007

Cover Boy: Orlando Bloom on Details Magazine

Orlando Bloom is on the cover of the May issue of Details Magazine. Bloom, 30, talks about a whole ton of stuff including work, religion and his time in Antartica. Seriously. Us Weekly has some exerpts to share with us:

On learning that his dad was not his biological father:
"Think about that. Think about finding out when you’re 13 that your dad is not your dad. It’s like, okay, take it on the chin and keep going. No choice, really."

On being told by doctors that he might never walk again: “For four days I was thinking this was it, that I would be living my life in a wheelchair, and then I thought, no, and I knew I would walk. I just knew.”

On being famous:
“There’s all this noise that happens. I was 22 when I got The Lord of the Rings. Nobody tells you what it is like to be famous—there’s no guidebook, you know what I mean?”

On starring in Kingdom of Heaven:
“When you’re [almost] 27 years old and Fox greenlights a movie with a budget of $150 million with you as the headliner, that’s a tribute. And then all the press afterward was like I hadn’t come through on something, sort of like I hadn’t delivered. But what did I not come through on?”

On his career:
“I have the patience to trust my own journey. Life is going to unfold as it should because life always does. If I’m true to myself, then all the rest is like, f--k it, man.”

On being a Buddhist:
“The philosophy that I’ve embraced isn’t about sitting under a tree and studying my navel, it’s about studying what is going on in my daily life and using that as fuel to go and live a bigger life. When your girlfriend dumps you, when the bill comes through the door, and your mom calls you and tells you she can’t handle the stuff in her life—that’s hell, but that’s just one world. If you are aware of what is going on, then you can grow and use that hunger, that fear.”

On his filming two trilogies back-to-back:
“I’ve been white-knuckling it for so long. Between the first Lord of the Rings and this [Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End], I’ve been going nonstop…So now, on a personal level, I just want some time and space from everything, from all that; from the environment and the phone and the communication.”

On spending three weeks aboard a Norwegian icebreaker bound for Antarctica: “I felt isolated and vulnerable and I just had all this time to think. I just had time to read and think and I figured out that this moment, now, is when I can use everything that I’ve done to my advantage, to choose a great project, to do something great and take a risk. I’m looking around and going, I cannot f--king believe how lucky I’ve been -- Pirates has afforded me the luxury of choice, and with those choices comes responsibility but also freedom. I can figure out exactly what I want to do.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home