Got Gossip?

Share your gossip!
Email us.

Subscribe

Add to My AOL

Subscribe in Bloglines

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Need More Gossip Fix?

Daily Celeb
Egotastic
E! Online
Entertainment Tonight
Gawker
Go Fug Yourself
I'm Not Obsessed
Malibu
Perez Hilton
Pink is the New Blog
Pop Sugar
Radar Online
SirLinksaLot: The Bachelor
Superficial Girls
The Superficial

Previous Posts

The Hills' Heidi Montag on Stuff Magazine
Don't Ask Michelle Williams Any Personal Questions
Catherine & Michael Expand Real Estate Holdings
Shanna Moakler Launches Clothing Line
It's Official: Ex-MTV VJ Welcomes Baby #3
A Baby Shower for Tori Spelling
It's Official: Bam Margera Gets Married
All By Herself....
Not a Good Idea, Josh!
Priestly Daddy

Archives

September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
March 2010

Contributors

Annie
Madison

Bloglighted Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Celebrities Blogs - Blog Top Sites

BlogRankers.com

Powered by Blogger

Official Celebrity Sites

Adam Sandler
Ashlee Simpson
Britney Spears
Brooke Burke
Carmen Electra
Christina Aguilera
Eva Longoria
Donald Trump
Gwen Stefani
Halle Berry
Jackie Chan
Janet Jackson
Jennifer Hudson
Jennifer Lopez
Jessica Biel
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Nick Lachey
Madonna
Mandy Moore
Mandy Moore's MySpace
Mariah Carey
Marilyn Manson
Mario Lopez
Mariska Hargitay
Pamela Anderson
Paris Hilton
Paula Abdul
Rosie O'Donnell
Suzanne Somers
Shanna Moakler
Shanna Moakler's MySpace
Vanessa Minnillo
Wilmer Valderrama

Bed Bug

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cover Girl: Jessica Simpson on Elle Magazine

Pop songstress Jessica Simpson will be gracing the cover of the March issue of Elle magazine, looking way cuter than she has in a long time. In the magazine's interview with her she dishes on her career and life after Nick Lachey.

"I watched The Notebook on a plane home to Waco to go be with my grandparents. It's a great love story."

A plane movie made her decide to end her marriage?
"No, that's not what sealed it. I just figured out the statement. It was about that moment of desperation. I needed to breathe."

On fame:
"I think that having a public career is a bargain with the devil."

On her life post-divorce:
"Something big is happening. I am so happy right now."

On her music:
"I don't care if my album sells. I don't need the money. I want my album to sell because people want to hear it, not because people want to look at the cover."

On her "These Boots Were Made for Walkin'" video:
"That video put me on the map as an actress because I don't walk around in a bikini and dance like that. That was so out of character for me. I'm a very sexual person, and I'm comfortable with my sexuality, but not publicly."

On her Dukes of Hazzard costar Joe Don Baker referring to her chest as "t-tties" on set:
"I actually thought it was funny. We had already gone through three months of shooting, and I was friends with him. I laughed my butt off. Are you kidding? [The cleavage] is a distraction to me! It screws up every outfit I wear."

On not regretting The Newlyweds:
"I'm happy I did the show. I'm happy I was married. I'm happy that he was in my life. I have no regrets. Not one."

On Nick Lachey publicly saying he regrets doing The Newlyweds:
"I didn't twist his arm. I didn't say, 'I'm going to leave you if we don't do it.'"

On how it felt seeing Nick with another woman:
"Oh, it hurt me. Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me."

On whether she stays in touch with Nick:
"Mm-hmm. He's so much a part of my life, how could I not be?"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home